- Business Class Air Travel
- Access to Executive (VIP) airport lounges
- Immigration and boarding protocol
- Assisted baggage collection
- Provision of local SIM
- Airport to hotel drive in BMW 7 series / Mercedes S class
- Pre check in to hotel room at Fairmont / Dar ul Tauhid Intercontinental
- Standard Room availability
- Guided tour availability for historical sites
- Limousine availability for travel between Makkah and Madinah
- Choice of departure location
- 24/7 Concierge services – nannies for kids, caregivers and assistants
- Access to medical consultants in case of emergency
- Spiritual guide availability
- Gift bags for friends & family
Documents required for Umrah Visa
1) Original passport valid for at least 8 months , with 2 blank pages together.
2) Original N.I.C / B Form for Children / Nikahnama in case of Husband/wife’s name not matched in passport
3) 4 photographs, size 4 X 6 c. m with light blue background & without borders.
4) Medical Vaccination card for meningitis & polio.
5) Affidavit for ladies whose relationship with male “Mehram” can not be established through passport name.
6) Pakistanis with dual nationality require multiple entry visa to Pakistan with NICOP for Umrah visa from Pakistan
Why book thru us:
We work with most trusted handler in Saudi Arabia who has volume discounted rtes for all hotels in Makkah & Madina. Our prices are fair and better than what you will get else where. We display our prices on web site which it self is a proof that we do not have different prices for different people so you will have the most fair and reasonable prices for hotels.
How do we handle payments:
For people in Pakistan we require advance payment either in our office in Karachi or directly transfer to our bank account from any where in Pakistan we cater for Umrah packages from Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Shikarpur Lahore Multan , Islamabad Peshawar , Quetta, Gilgit, Hunza and many other cities of Pakistan. For people outside Pakistan we need the funds be transferred to our Saudi counterpart for maximum trust and quick service.
Visa Procedure for Pakistanis Abroad
If you reside outside Pakistan we can apply for your visa before your arrival and will get your passports stamped after your arrival within 5 working days
Terms & Conditions
1) Package rates do not include Airline tickets, affidavits or other certificate charges.
2) Up to 2 children (under 12 years) are accommodated in parent’s room without extra beds If Extra bed needed it will be Charged Extra as per your hotel.
3) Children above 12 years or children requiring separate beds will be charged Full Adult rates.
4) Advance 50 % package payment, along with original passports or passport copies is required to initiate Visa approval & Hotel booking process.
5) We strongly recommend to allow 7 to 15 days advance notice in normal periods & 10 to 25 days advance notice during Ramadan (& key dates) to synchronize concerned airline bookings & hotel reservation dates, as per your choice.
6) The package will be for total period of stay & passengers will not be allowed to stay under own arrangements.
7) Passengers must return on dates specified in package voucher. Any extension in stay should be pre – arranged through our handling agent in K.S.A.
8) Hotels will be booked as per normal check in / check out timings in K.S.A & any special requests in this regard or room view must be specified at time of package request.
9) While all efforts will be made to meet hotel requirements, sometimes an alternate hotel or type of rooms may have to be arranged & any rate difference is to be settled accordingly.
10) Any un-used portion of package services will be Non refundable.
11) A cancellation charge of $ 180 per passenger is applicable for all M.O.H approved cases , including those rejected by the Saudi consulate for stamping.
12) In case of any delay or change in booked travel dates, hotel cancellation charges applied by the vendor will be applicable.
13) Travel & Culture Services and its partners will not be responsible for any mishandling, incident or charges in case the passenger travels without our information or in case of any violation of local laws during stay in K.S.A.
14) Once an Umrah visa is issued, stamped passports will be released After Full Payment
15) Refund of Umrah tickets issued for obtaining visa is subject to Airline approval & charges, if applied by concerned Airline.
16) Any changes in Airline tickets routing or flight dates will be subject to charges, as applied, by concerned Airline.
17) These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice , in case of any change in regulations by K.S.A government or handling agent / hotels.
18) Please be advised the Travel & Culture Services only acts as an agent to facilitate service with hotel, ground handling agents visa issuing agents and other authorities thereof. We shall not be liable for any loss lack of service provided due to any unforeseen reason, disaster, war or act of God.